More on that later this week!
For two weeks during June Matt went to Switzerland for work. Luckily for the first week he was traveling with Peter. Since I am a major scaredy cat I got to stay at Peter and Parker's house! They were so great to me. I don't know what I would have done for those two weeks if it wasn't for the Slaton's!
Matt had a great time in Switzerland. We quickly learned when we could talk each day. When I was getting off work Matt was going to bed. Some of our talks were pretty interesting since Matt was half way asleep. While Matt was gone he sent me pictures of Switzerland, and I sent him pictures of the cats and my growing baby bump.
from Matt
from me (ignore the mess)
I never knew how long two weeks was until Matt left. I missed him as soon as he left for the airport. I have informed him that he can never leave me for that long again!
No comments:
Post a Comment