3.28.2013

SC and China...What?

That's right! The reason I haven't been blogging is Matt had to go to China for work for two weeks! We decided Will and I would go to South Carolina for the two weeks to stay with family. What a crazy two weeks!!

We packed up the car early Friday morning...wow...traveling with a baby is intense! We need a bigger car! Will was a trooper! Unfortunately, Will had a hard time adjusting once we were in South Carolina. I can't blame him. That Sunday was daylight savings so we basically were "springing forward" two hours...ouch! We had to take Matt to the airport Sunday morning. Our two weeks was full of lunch dates, missing daddy, walks, hanging out with family, Will meeting new people, traveling to Columbia, missing daddy (we missed him A LOT!), and shopping!!

Of course, we will have more posts documenting our trip, but for now I'll leave you with some pictures. We just had to document Will's first time in South Carolina! It was really sunny...










No comments:

Post a Comment