1.06.2014

Happy New Year!

So I'm a little late...oh well! Happy 2014!

Here is a quick glimpse of our 2013.

JANUARY:


Started the year off with a bowl game win!! Go (Clemson) Tigers!!


FEBRUARY:


Our little valentine!


MARCH:




Will's first visit to South Carolina, Matt's first visit to China, and Will's first Easter.


APRIL:



Crawfish Festival downtown with friends and celebrating Graham and Sarah's wedding.


MAY:


My first Mother's Day!


JUNE:



Matt's first Father's Day and Will's Baptism


JULY:


Happy 4th of July!! Will got his first tooth!


AUGUST:



Go Tigers!!


SEPTEMBER:



Trip to VA and DC. Michael and Alex got engaged!!


OCTOBER:




A tough good-bye...that went into November. Will's first Halloween!


NOVEMBER:



Will turned ONE!!
photo credit: Pea Pie Photography


DECEMBER:




Meeting Baby Amelia and Christmas!


I had to leave a few things out! Turns out we were pretty busy in 2013 traveling, celebrating friends, and watching Will grow! We can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for us!

2 comments:

  1. You were seriously busy traveling!! I knew, but I feel like I had no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! It kind of makes me tired to think about all of that traveling! Fingers crossed we don't have that many trips this year!

    ReplyDelete