3.28.2014

Storytime

Will LOVES to read. When he wakes up in the morning he grabs a book and pats his glider. He likes to sit on our lap and relax while we read to him. During the day we read. Before bed we read. I blogged about his nighttime reading routine here awhile ago. As he's gotten older his routine has changed a little. He now likes to tell us what book he wants to read by saying a word or making sounds. He's growing up so fast!

Here are some examples of how he asks for his favorite books:


Llama Llama Zippity Zoom- vroom vroom 


Around the Farm- ishy (his favorite part is the fish, fish=ishy)


Where is Baby's Valentine?- baby (yes, we read this Valentine book year round…I see no problem with that)


Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed- oo ee oo ee (monkey noises)


Those are some of the main ones I can think of right now. We hope he always has this love of reading!! Let's face it we rack up on snuggle time while we read since that's pretty much the only time Will stays somewhat still!


PS: I tried to link the books to Amazon. Who knows if I did!!




No comments:

Post a Comment