Ellie is 7 months old today! How in the world did that happen?? My baby is growing up so fast.
Ellie is now army crawling! I'm shocked that she's not full on crawling by now, but I'm pretty sure she's getting close. I've seen her practicing in her crib. :) She is sitting up like a pro. She is so happy to sit and play with toys and her big brother. Will is doing great with her. There's the occasional helicopter to the back of the head or running her over with his dump truck, but I think that's just what big brothers do. Right?
Ellie is loving feeding herself. She likes blueberries, apples, peas, green beans, carrots, pizza crust, and crackers. She has slowed down some, but I'm contributing that to her first ear infection. :( Despite being teeny tiny for her age she is sporting some amazing rolls!
Love you Ellie Bellie!
No comments:
Post a Comment