Wow! The last month before Ellie turns ONE. How bittersweet!
Ellie is now standing up by herself. Still no first steps, but I'm fine with that! :) She does the monkey crawl dragging one leg. It is pretty hilarious, and she gets around very quickly! Her new favorite game is crawling away from you as fast as she can. She goes crazy with laughter when you yell "I'm going to get you!".
She has 6 teeth: four on the top and two on the bottom. She still isn't a very good sleeper. I'm pretty sure she slept better as a newborn. Teething and getting used to new foods haven't really helped the sleeping situation.
Ellie is a great eater! She is still signing more but now also says (shouts) more.
She has also been giving big, huge open mouth kisses to us. It is the sweetest thing to see her give Will a kiss. Melts me every time...
And a picture of big brother, because he's just the cutest little boy there ever was!



No comments:
Post a Comment