I'm still having trouble with the fact that my baby is ONE. We were so lucky to have our sweet friends, the Slaton's, in town for a few days this week! We miss them daily so it was great to have them here to celebrate Ellie with us.
We had a fun-filled day and four over tired littles by the end of the day! We went to the zoo, cooled off at the zoo's splash pad, baked a cake and cupcakes, ate a delicious birthday dinner, opened presents, and ended with cake! Ellie loves chick-fil-a nuggets and kraft mac and cheese so that is what we had for her birthday dinner. I made her a funfetti smash cake.
Ellie was not to sure about the cake at first, but after some coaxing and her favorite utensil, the fork, she went for it! It was definitely good practice for her upcoming birthday party!
Here are some pictures of our day! Warning: there are a lot of pictures. You've been warned. PS ignore the boxes...yes I should be unpacking right now.
















No comments:
Post a Comment