5.24.2013

At Last...

As I mentioned in my last post, at the end of April we were home for Sarah and Graham's wedding. We had a fabulous time and are so lucky that we got to be part of such a special day. For their first dance as a married couple Sarah and Graham danced to At Last. It was very fitting. Haha! We've been waiting for this wedding for a long time!

Matt and I were both in the ceremony. Matt was a groomsmen and I was the matron of honor. As matron of honor I had a speech to write. I was surprised when I started to write it how difficult it was to write! There were so many things to write about and so many FRIENDS quotes swirling through my head. I think the end result ended up being pretty special though!




getting ready!


the Bride and Groom


wedding party 


my loves at the reception


What a beautiful day! We wish you both all the happiness in the world!!






Photo Credits:
Graham's mom
Brandon Cooley

No comments:

Post a Comment