7.24.2013

Four Fabulous Years


Matt and I celebrated our anniversary July18. I can't believe we have been married for 4 years! It is amazing/scary how quickly time is flying. We normally go out to a fancy dinner to celebrate our anniversary, but this year we decided to just have a low key anniversary as a family. 

The day of our anniversary Will and I were actually flying home from Ohio (more on that later). We got back late in the afternoon right as a storm was hitting. We had to sit on the plane for a little while because of the bad weather. I really wish I had a picture of Will's face when he finally looked up and saw Matt at the airport. It was one of the sweetest moments, and it almost brought us both to tears. We got our bags and headed to dinner. It was down pouring!! We were determined to not let this gross weather ruin our family date to Las Delicias! We had a great time eating and catching up. 

On the way home from dinner Matt surprised me with a trip to go buy our new Dyson vacuum!! I am not that girl that gets upset about getting a vacuum on her anniversary. With a crawling baby and two cats we were so past needing a better vacuum cleaner! 

After Will went to sleep we exchanged cards. I ordered Matt's card from Cardstore. The cover of the card had spots for a bunch of pictures. I went through and chose some oldies and then some current pictures. It was so much fun to look at pictures and reminisce. 

Saturday morning we headed to Gibson's for donuts then to My Big Backyard. Matt thought instead of buying flowers we could go look at flowers! We had so much fun exploring with Will. 


Thanks for a fabulous four years!! Live you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment