8.21.2013

9 Month Photo Shoot

Sometimes I forget to sit down and write some blog posts...so sorry! Don't worry though we are still loving our little family, and Will is still growing at lightning speed!!

Nine months! Wow! I just can't comprehend how the time is flying. This is probably my favorite stage so far. Will is such a character!! He is crawling around super fast much to the dismay of Daisy and Duke. He is pulling up on everything and even getting brave and letting go to turn or stand (yes I have about 40 mild heart attacks a day). He says ack, ack, ack (quack, quack, quack) and uck, uck, uck (yuck, yuck, yuck). He swims in the bathtub and splashes water everywhere. He is such a funny little boy.

He is still a little piggy. He has started to only like baby food from a pouch. His favorite picky foods are green beans, blueberries, and cheerios. He still wants nothing to do with a sippy cup, but he will drink from my water bottle!

Matt has started reading Will his bedtime stories. I will have to dedicate a whole post to this, but he spreads some of Will's favorite books on the ground and lets Will pick 3 to read. It is the cutest thing. I melt EVERY time.

Anyways, the real reason for the post...look at this sweet, handsome boy!!







No comments:

Post a Comment