10.23.2013

Eleven Month Photo Shoot

So yesterday I posted Will's Ten Month photos, and today I'm posting his Eleven Month photos! While time does not pass that quickly it sure feels like it does!

Will is still practicing his walking skills. He likes to get applause for walking and will often stop to encourage that applause. What a ham! He is into everything!! I swear he's grown even taller, because he can reach a lot of new things now!

He is really interacting a lot with us and others. He likes to sing, clap, and play peek a boo. He signs more when he's eating, and he points to what he wants. He has added ut-oh to his vocabulary. Each morning we hear him chuck his pacifier and say "ut-oh!". His little BIG personality is so much fun! He cracks us up, and he is LOUD!! Most of the time he's go go go, but occasionally he will sit back for a minute to relax.

Here is an overload of pictures for you! Don't say I didn't warn you!




LOUD! 

I decided to end the photo shoot when I saw a block (on the left) fly through the air. Turned off my camera, looked up, and saw... 

yup...Will relaxing.

2 comments:

  1. The "Will relaxing" photo is priceless, Erin! Maybe you can take one a year with that theme and have a whole (absolutely hilarious) collection by the time he's 21. :) Love, Uncle John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That is probably one of my very favorites!!

      Delete