It seems like December and Baby Amelia's arrival are so far away. I know the time will fly by though. We had a great time this past weekend in SC celebrating Melanie and Baby Amelia. The day that Melanie and Dave found out that Amelia was a girl my Pinterest board for her shower began! I had already been planning in my head for awhile since I had a feeling she was a girl so it took no time at all to plan the shower. I took care of the decorations, and my mom and Sue helped with the food.
Friday night my family helped me set up the decorations. Saturday morning we rushed to get everything ready...we were almost on time! The shower was beautiful. Melanie was surrounded and spoiled by close friends and family. Baby Amelia is already so loved. We can't wait to snuggle her at Christmas!!
Alex, Mom, Melanie, and Me
Mom, Melanie, Me, and Sue
No comments:
Post a Comment