11.08.2013

Will's First Birthday Party: Family and Friends

Will's first birthday party was such a success! We had so much fun with family and friends. It is hard when you live so far away from loved ones, but we tried to plan ahead so that we could have a large number of family and friends to celebrate with at the party. Will was so spoiled and had a fabulous time!

Since I am always running around like a crazy lady when we have parties our friend, Parker, suggested that we use Jennifer from Pea Pie Photography for the big day! Jennifer is great! We are so happy with our decision! It was so nice to be a part of the celebration and not running around trying to get pictures.

Prepare to be overloaded with pictures!






















4 comments:

  1. Oh Erin!! These are SO good! I can't believe that sweet boy is ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brandy!! I can't believe it has already been a year! I wish I could slow down time!!

      Delete
  2. I just love these! I'm so glad you have the pictures. I'm sad I forgot to get some from you before we left. I'm going to have to get you to email me a few. xo

    ReplyDelete