I recently celebrated my 29th birthday. I had planned to take Will to Gibson's for donuts in the morning, and then we were going to go to Mellow Mushroom for dinner. That morning Matt had to get to work early for a meeting so I didn't really get to see him. He called me a few minutes before we were going to leave for donuts and said there was a flower delivery, and I needed to go open the door. When I opened the door I found him standing there with balloons, flowers, and donuts. Not only did he not have an early morning meeting, but he did not have to go to work either because he took the day off! We enjoyed our donuts and opened presents.
Then we got ready and headed to the Children's Museum because it was really cold. Will had so much fun!
Later that day I found out that we were no longer going to Mellow Mushroom, because Matt had booked a babysitter and made reservations at one of our favorite restaurants! Our dinner was a great end to a fabulous day! My guys really do spoil me! Here's to the last year in my twenties...
I still don't know why we're orange! Sorry about all of the iPhone pics!
So good. This is so good.
ReplyDelete