11.04.12
He has some new words he's been working on:
ack-a-da: basketball
bubble
cookie
BOO
Ma: Matt (he knows this means tickles from Matt…EVERY time)
Agoo: Daggoo (a sailor from Moby Dick)
cool car
bye
uh huh
toot toot
ew we
Bobby (our neighbor)
nono: Nemo
tickle tickle
I'm sure I'm missing some!
"No" still seems to be his favorite word. He uses it quite frequently. My favorite is when he says "no" right before he pulls the plug out of the wall…if only I could run faster.
He has also been giving us a lot of kisses lately. He doesn't like to kiss Matt's scratchy face so he usually opts for his nose. Mommy gets the longest, sweetest kisses though. Matt isn't jealous at all…
On Sunday we took him out for ice cream to celebrate. Reminder: Ice cream and smocked outfits are not a good idea.
Will takes his ice cream eating very seriously…
Happy "Half" Birthday Sweet Boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment