In mid-May Matt had to go back to Switzerland for work with very short notice. Luckily Mimi and GGL were able to save the day and come stay with Will and me. Running around after a toddler with terrible back pain while growing a human is no joke! We are so so so lucky that Mimi can work from almost anywhere!
A few days after Matt got back Will and I were off the SC. I had a shower to help with in SC and Matt had a bachelor party in New Orleans. While in SC we got to visit with Kristen and the Slaton family!! Parker did a post on that short but sweet visit here. I really can't put into words how much we miss our Smith's and Slaton's. There's not a day that goes by that I don't wish we were all still here together. A few days later Matt met us in SC to start our (early) FIVE year anniversary beach trip! I'll do a separate post on our beach trip…in the near future.
But for now here are some pictures from our adventures at home and in SC:
Mimi got to come to Muffins for Moms
Will loves Daisy SO much
Zoo babies with Mimi
Lots of outside/water time with GGL
Duke…
Alix's Bridal Shower
Will and his cousin Riley are best buds
These two would not stay still!
Pool time!! Uncle Daniel was Will's pool buddy!
Will and Nonna…I don't even know!
Sorry for the picture overload!!

No comments:
Post a Comment