I feel so badly for not taking more pictures of my bump with Ellie. Life is so hectic and exhausting chasing Will around!! I finally forced myself to throw on a dress and have Matt take some pictures last night while Will was playing outside. Later, I discovered we have bubble juice or something like that all over the lens so they turned out a little blurry. Oh well!
My baby bump has been measuring a little small these past few weeks (not that you can tell in these pictures) so we got to have another ultrasound a few weeks ago. It had been 18 weeks since our last ultrasound so it was fun to see her moving all around! Everything looked great, and we're glad that she's still growing and looking great!
Nonna is coming Saturday so we are hoping Ellie stays put until then. After that we've told her she can come anytime!! She will definitely be here by August 19, because we had to go ahead and schedule a "just in case" c-section. I'm hoping she comes on her own before then. Let's just say I'll be doing a lot of walking, cleaning, and eating pineapple after Nonna gets here!!

You look great!!
ReplyDelete