8.11.2014

Wedding Fun

This post is a little out of order, but I've been meaning to write it. In June we traveled A LOT!! As I mentioned in this post. At the end of June, we had two weddings to attend. Matt was actually in both weddings so we were busy, busy!

First up was Fundy and Cindy. Their wedding was beautiful. We are so happy for them.




I wish I had more pictures from that night (especially some with the bride and groom), but it was hot so I mainly stayed inside and near the food! We did get in some quality time with friends!!

Sunday, Matt flew back to Memphis to work for a few days, and Will and I stayed in Greenville for the week. Here are some in between weddings pictures!




We got to spend some time with Steph, Nola, and JackJack.

Just like that Matt was back! We had a quick breakfast with Kyle and Kristen!

Next, it was time to celebrate Ben and Tara! Ben and Tara are such a great match, and we've been lucky to watch their relationship grow. Another beautiful wedding!

 First dance

 Naturally we needed a good MGJB shot.

 It was a bit warm. That fan in the background was my best friend!

Some lovely ladies :)
(33 weeks with Ellie)


No comments:

Post a Comment