1.08.2015

2015

Happy New Year!! 

Yes, I'm late again (2014). We had a pretty laid back New Year's. We celebrated Noon Year's Eve at the Children's Museum, and we just hung out at the house New Year's Day…oh and we watched a TON of football.

I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for our family! But before we get to far into 2015, I thought we could relive the highlights of 2014.

JANUARY:


Will's first hair cut (was he really that small??)

FEBRUARY:


We got to reveal that our Party of Three was soon to be a Party of Four

MARCH:


We found out Will was going to have a sister!

APRIL:


Will LOVED Easter…and all things sweet!

MAY:


We celebrated 18 months of Will.

JUNE:


Will's first trip to the beach!

JULY:


We had to say good bye to our sweet Duke.


We celebrate 5 wonderful years of marriage!!

AUGUST:


Welcome to the world sweet Ellie!

SEPTEMBER:


We conquered month one!

OCTOBER:


Buzzzz…Will was a bee for Halloween.

NOVEMBER:



Will turned TWO!! How is that possible??

DECEMBER: 


Will's 3rd Christmas, Ellie's 1st Christmas


This is just a glimpse of 2014. We were so blessed to have so many friends and family visit us to meet Ellie and help out. We truly could not have done it without them. One of these days I'm going to put together a blog post about all of our visitors!!







photo credits to Parker Slaton: July (Duke), August (Ellie's newborn photo)













No comments:

Post a Comment