3.10.2017

The Three Little Swens- Life These Days

I hate that I haven't been blogging lately. Sitting on the couch at night watching tv seems a lot easier. These days have been flying by, and I really want to remember them! So...a few things about each of the littles.

Will (4yrs): Will is so smart. He just soaks up tons of information and asks a million questions. We love to google answers to his questions (I've been learning a lot, too!). Some of his favorite phrases are "actually...", "speaking of ______", and "let me think in my brain". He's too funny. He also likes to tell jokes. They make no sense at all and usually have something to do with eyeballs or poop, but he has us rolling none the less. He is such a sweetheart. Will and Ellie have a love/hate relationship. They love to fight about EVERYTHING!! And then I find them hiding under the bed playing or snuggling watching a show on the iPad. Will and Claire have the sweetest bond. They love each other BIG. I'm not even sure how I can describe their relationship! It's the sweetest thing and just makes us melt. They love to give each other kisses. At night they will give each other a kiss goodnight, and Claire just snuggles right into him. Will loves to snuggle. He's soooo big. We jokingly call him "Bruiser". He will literally punch you in the face or sock you in the stomach while trying to get comfortable in your lap...not intentionally of course...but ouch!!

Ellie (2.5yrs): Oh, Ellie! She's such a ragamuffin! A beautiful mess. She loves to dance and sing. She loves all things babies. She always has her favorite babies with her (Squishy, Squashy, and Squooshy). Squishy is definitely her favorite. In addition to those three there are sooooo many more! She is always taking care of them and strolling them around. Occasionally they have to go to timeout. She marches them over to a timeout spot and says "two minutes" then walks away. A little bit later she goes to get her baby and asks why she was in time out. Ellie has a lot of experience with timeout, hahaha! A few weeks ago during church I had to stand in the back and bounce Claire. Ellie hopped up and ran back with me to bounce Squishy baby. She melts my heart daily. When she is not taking care of her babies she is taking care of Will and Claire- "No ma'am, Claire!", "Will! Be careful! Get down!", "What babe?". She is at a very fun and challenging age.

Claire (10 months): I can't believe Claire will be ONE in less than two months. Time is flying by, and I really need it to slow down. Claire is such a sweetheart. She has beautiful eyes that draw you right in and the softest, kissable cheeks. She is happy most of the time and loves to laugh (especially at Will and Ellie). She is crawling all over the place. She has the silliest monkey crawl. Recently, Claire has been pulling up and scooting around furniture. She also can stand for a few seconds at a time. Her favorite games are peek a boo and high fives (up high, down low, in the middle too slow). She loves to play in the play kitchen. As soon as we clean it up she comes right behind us and pulls everything back out! She loves to eat: mum mums, mac and cheese, veggie straws, grapes, blueberries, avocado, chicken, and cheese. She is super fast and has occasionally swiped some frosting off my cupcake! Claire has two teeth. She says mama, dada, and Dayee (Daisy). We just adore her.




































As challenging as some days are I feel so lucky to have these three. They are constantly teaching me and making me a better person.


No comments:

Post a Comment