6.16.2013

Happy Father's Day!!

What a special day!! Will and I have been working hard this weekend to spoil Matt for his first Father's Day! More on that later! 

I always knew Matt would be a good father. These past seven months I have seen him be an amazing father. I have fallen even more in love with him, and remind myself daily how lucky Will and I are to have Matt. He takes such good care of Will. 

Luckily for Will, Matt is a morning person. Will gets up in the morning bright eyed and ready to take on the world just like his daddy, and me well...just call me Erin the grouch. When Will was a newborn Matt would wake up early with him on the weekends to play and snuggle so I could get some sleep. These days mornings consist of rolling around and playing on our bed. Will just adores his dad. At first he called him Geee, but now he is working on Dada. So sweet! I just love watching the two of them play and interact.

Happy Father's Day Matt/Dada!! We love you you!



To our fathers (GGL and Grandpa Dan): Happy Father's Day!! Thank you for being there for us and showering us with unconditional love. We love you both!

  

     












No comments:

Post a Comment