6.06.2013

Six Months...Half a Year

One of these days I'm going to get it together!! Will turned seven months old the other day, and I have yet to publish his 6 month photo shoot...slacker! My goals: get seven month photo shoot posted by the end of next week and post his 8 month photo shoot no later than July 5. Now you know them so it has to happen.

We have been having a blast! I can't even believe Will is over half a year old! I feel like just yesterday he was this tiny little baby I was afraid to "break". He is sitting up and oh so close to crawling. He rolls and scoots everywhere. He still squeals with delight constantly. Especially when he sees the cats! He adores his dad and thinks he is just hilarious. I'm just trying to soak up every minute of this time in our lives. Confession: I hate when I have to put Will to bed. I miss him so much for those hours!






No comments:

Post a Comment