I'm a little late...I'll meet my next goal though! That 8 month post will be up by July 5!
I really need time to slow way down. The days, weeks, and months are just flying by too fast. Will is such a happy boy. He loves to laugh and play. He is army crawling and scooting everywhere. He will be crawling ANY day now. The other day he sat up by himself. Luckily, he did it for the first time while I was trying to get him to crawl and just happened to be taking a video! He is still talking up a storm (shocker) and his squeals have become even louder. He even had his first sweet potato fry which was a huge hit!! He still has no teeth, but I'm sure they'll be here soon!
*I wrote this post last week. So...UPDATE: Will started crawling on Father's Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment