9.17.2013

MDO

Sorry we've been MIA! I have a lot of pictures to post...I'm feeling a Summer: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 coming on...maybe tomorrow I'll work on that. 

Last Wednesday Will started MDO (Mother's Day Out). Since he was born I kept thinking to myself that when he got a little older it would be easier to do housework...oh naive first time mommy...well it wasn't. I decided that it would be beneficial to both Will and myself to get him into an MDO program once a week. We absolutely love it! 

Hopefully I have an easier time leaving him tomorrow. Last Wednesday was full of tears...mine (mostly). His teachers told me he started to get a little upset 5 minutes after I left when he realized I wasn't there. It was so hard to leave him even though I knew it was good for both of us. Here are some pictures from his first day!



No comments:

Post a Comment