In late August, we went to stay in Greenville for about 10 days. We got to visit with some of Matt's family and see Nonna and Geordie. Then Matt had to travel again for work so Will and I hung out at Mimi and GGL's house. We had a lot of lunch dates, and I had some girl's nights (thanks Mimi)! Matt and I went to the Clemson vs Georgia game (Go Tigers!), and then we headed to Virginia the next day (Part 3). It was so nice to be in Greenville, and we had a great time at the game!
wrestling with Uncle Daniel
trying to steal Uncle Michael's phone
visiting with Pat
being silly with Aunt Sarah
helping Uncle Daniel with his homework
Go Tigers!!
My what a difference a year makes!!
(left: Clemson vs Auburn game 2012, right: Clemson vs Georgia 2013)
Both wins...I think Will is our good luck charm!
Tailgating before it got ridiculously hot...
No comments:
Post a Comment