7.03.2014

Beach Trip 2014: Part One

Matt and I have always wanted to go on vacation for our 5 year anniversary. Since I'm cut off from traveling in July we decided to celebrate a little early! We decided to plan a trip to Charleston which was pretty perfect since we started dating in Charleston when I lived there. Nonna and Geordie were able to visit us while we were there which was great and meant we got a date night! We couldn't have asked for better weather. It was perfect! Will LOVED the beach. I did some research before we went about hitting the beach with a toddler. It seems our little guy is no ordinary toddler. Thank goodness I didn't invest in a tent for him, because he was playing in the sand or in the water hunting for Nemo any chance he got!


First day at the beach…it was really windy…hints Matt's hair! 
(29weeks, 3days preggo)


Date Night at Old Village Post House!


                       

 Pirates Cove Playground




Looking for Nemo at the Pier


Aquarium trip with the lovely Ervin ladies…Will was in love!




I can't believe how grown up they are!

 Well we attempted a family picture…


I melt…




More Beach fun to come soon!!





No comments:

Post a Comment