5.04.2015

Will::2.5 Years

Today Will is 2.5 years old. How on earth did that happen? This sweet, crazy, loud little boy has grown so much! He surprises us daily with how much he is learning.

Will has such a kind heart. He is constantly making Ellie laugh and helping take care of her. He also talks to his toys which is hilarious and so sweet. Even though he is growing so quickly he still has time for big hugs and kisses!

His vocabulary is insane. He is a sponge. Lately everything is "maybe". (Looking at a Daniel Tiger book) "Maybe that Daniel Tiger". I still melt every time he says "I love you". He also loves everything! "I LOVE my sunglasses!" "I LOVE that book!" Will is endless entertainment these days!

I swear Will could survive on milk, yogurt, and cheese. He also loves pizza, cheese quesadillas, grilled cheese, and mac...so really any dish that involves cheese!!

He is still a pretty good sleeper. He sleeps through the nights most nights. We went through a phase after Ellie was born where he wouldn't take naps, but most days he is back to taking a two hour nap!

Will loves to be moving! Dance parties inside, or walking/running outside. He would stay at the park all day if we let him. His new favorite spot is the beach!

He is obsessed with trains and cars these days. Some of his favorite tv shows are Daniel Tiger, Chuggington, and Caillou.

His latest accomplishment is working on potty training. He basically decided it was time and went for it. I made a sticker chart to help him along. We've had some ups and downs but it has only been a week. What a big boy!

We love you so much Will!! We can't believe in just six short months you will be THREE!! Love you Squirt!










No comments:

Post a Comment